SCAPESTRATO 2021

IGT TUSCANY RED

 

Grapes:


60% Merlot

20% Cabernet franc

20% Cabernet Sauvignon

 

Vinification:

Vinification takes place in temperature-controlled cement vats for 15 days.

  

Ageing:

Ageing takes place 90% in second and third passage barriques, the remaining 10% in cement vats.

 

Sensory characteristics:

It has an intense ruby colour.
The nose is long and persistent. The flavour is pleasant and balanced, quickly drinkable.

 

 

TASTINGS | WINE SHOP | RESTAURANT BOLGHERI - CASTAGNETO CARDUCCI

NEW 2024 IMPERIALE BOLGHERI

Come and discover our new restaurant-wine bar.You can savour all the flavour and beauty of our land, between Bolgheri and Castagneto Carducci in Tuscany. Choose one of our Tastings – with tasting of Imperiale Bolgheri wines – or choose from the restaurant menu one of the special Tuscan recipes we have selected for you.

 

Rich selection of Bolgheri wines, Tuscan wines and French wines.

Imperiale Bolgheri, Toscana: WINE TASTING TOURS – RESTAURANT – VISITS TO CELLARS AND VINEYARDS

 

DISCOVER OUR TASTINGSBOOK A DINNER
327 3765798
sofiafrollani@gmail.com
Facebook
Instagram